Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Yuri Mednikov and I’m a guy who pays his bills by telling [remote] computers what to do. I started to code when I was about 14 years, and soon sold my first software – it was database management application, written in Delphi for a local hospital. After some challenges, I made computers my profession and also studied this subject academically (that is rare nowdays).
Since 2017 I quit office job as developer and started my own software consulting business. I am proficient in this stack:
- Languages: Java, JS, Groovy, Python
- Frameworks: Spring, Eclipse Vert.x, JHipster, Vue.js, Angular
- Databases: MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Testing: JUnit, Spock, Jest, Robot
- Cloud: Microsoft Azure, Heroku
- Tools: Docker, Gradle, Git
So, you can contact me if you’re looking for contractor’s services or if you have questions about my posts:
You also can contact me via traditional means:
- Email: yuri.mednikov[at]mednikov.net
- Phone/whatsapp: +420 775 506 220
I speak English, Spanish, Russian and currently learning German.
Have a nice day!